Updated as of September 2017
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are commonly used to retain settings or other features ready for your next visit. Cookies can tell us information about your use of our website and also can let you store preferences and user names, register products and services, and personalize pages and views.
2. Different types of cookies that we use
The cookies used on www.moogsoft.com are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
- Strictly necessary
Please read the information below to find out more about each category, and to access the relevant opt in and opt out tools.
Strictly necessary cookies
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas and shopping baskets. These cookies don’t gather any information about you that could be used for marketing, and they don’t remember where you’ve been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to…
- Tell which page you navigate to in order to ensure the correct content is displayed
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
- Enable you to log into and manage your Moogsoft.com account
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use performance cookies to…
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur and how you use our website
- Enhance your experience on our website so that scripts and code runs as efficiently as possible
- Image resizing and server monitoring
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of ‘Performance’ cookies. Opting-out of these cookies may result in our website not performing or displaying correctly.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to recognize you when you return to a website, provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies to…
- Provide a personalized experience for you when using our website
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website (e.g, Vimeo). The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
- Help you to get unlimited access to most types of content available on the site
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of ‘Functionality’ cookies. Opting-out of them may result in our website not performing or displaying correctly.
‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties (e.g., Google Analytics, Pardot), such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our website.
We use ‘Targeting’ cookies to…
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- Help us to provide you with relevant communication
All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies by using the relevant links to opt out as detailed below.
Please note if cookies are disabled then we may still send communications to you but may not be able to tailor/limit what you receive to what is of most interest and relevance to you.
3. What do I do if I don’t want cookies?
It is possible to change your browser settings so that cookies are not placed on your device. However, if you do this then you will not be able to login to your account on our website or make use of many of the features and functions available on our website.
The following pages have information on how to change your cookies settings for the different browsers:
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Safari and iOS