Moogsoft is pleased to sponsor a timely webcast for enterprise IT executives, architects, and planners looking for valuable insights to help lead IT operational change in 2016.
Date: October 13, 2015
Time: 09:00-10:00 PDT / 12:00-13:00 EDT / 17:00-18:00 BST
The pressure for digital transformation is high, including migrating apps to the cloud and reinventing digital business processes. However, the state of cloud for enterprises in late 2015 is complex and the suitability of apps in real world cloud is hybrid, bimodal, multi-platform and difficult.
At the start of the 2016 planning season, key questions on your mind likely include:
- What is the current evolving state of cloud deployment across global enterprises?
- How should enterprise CIOs/CTOs/architects plan to introduce Green Field alongside legacy (Brown Field) technology?
- What does this all mean to IT operational management and structure in a hybrid, bimodal and multi-platform environment?
- Are there best practices and frameworks to start with?
Discussing these questions and more, this panel of experts will give you sage advice:
- Andy Brown, former CTO at Bank of America, UBS, Credit Suisse
- Kalyan Kumar, SVP & CTO – Digital & IT Transformation, HCL Technologies
- Richard Plane, CTO – Cloud & IT Transformation, Cisco Systems
- Phil Tee, CEO & Co-founder, Moogsoft
The audience will have the opportunity to ask the panelists questions after the moderated discussion.
You don’t want to miss this unique event; register now to attend.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.