Moogsoft AIOps in Microsoft Azure
Get early warning and full visibility into service-impacting issues before they strike
Continuous Observability Across Azure Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid Platforms
Moogsoft AIOps is an Algorithmic IT Operations platform that streamlines IT incidents resolution and allows IT operations teams to accelerate the migration to Microsoft Azure.
With patented algorithms analyzing billions of events daily across the world’s most complex IT environments, enterprises use Moogsoft AIOps to avoid outages and increase operational agility.
Moogsoft AIOps optimizes your existing investments in application performance monitoring, automation, service management, log indexing, and notification tools by automating routine tasks, freeing up your human operators to do what they do best – innovate. Moogsoft integrates with both on-premises and cloud monitoring solutions, thus accelerating Azure migration projects. Moogsoft AIOps customers have realized the following benefits:
- Reduced alert volumes and operational noise with patented Machine Learning algorithms
- Faster Mean-Time-To-Detect and Mean-Time-To-Resolve by correlating and clustering alerts from across the technology ecosystem
- Smarter operators with codified knowledge capture and sharing
- Streamlined root cause analysis with AI helping diagnose performance issues
Integrate the insights of all the AWS monitoring and observability tools with your on-premises APM, monitoring, orchestration, and application logs. Transform your AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk, ELK, and Azure tools into actionable work items with a collaborative, team-based workflow, and knowledge capture and recycle so that actionable insights are automatically put to use in future scenarios.
Integrate all of your Azure monitoring, analytics, log and event hub data with service management and runbook automation tools into a proactive automated workflow.
- Algorithmic Noise Reduction
- Algorithmic Clustering and Correlation
- Probable Root Cause Analysis
- Collaboration and Workflow
- Algorithmic Knowledge
- Tools Integrations