Web UI Developer Opportunity – UK
Location – UK
Moogsoft was founded by Phil Tee and Mike Silvey, two passionate Service Assurance pioneers, to reduce the cost and effort involved in managing incidents and problems in modern service delivery infrastructures.
MOOG’s Situational service assurance approach is from the team which innovated the most enduring technology in the history of Service Assurance. (Micromuse) IBM Tivoli Netcool underpins offerings from Cisco, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia. (RiverSoft) IBM Tivoli IP Manager underpins offerings from IBM, HP and Cisco. This team lays claim to the fact that its software monitors more than 90% of IP networks globally.
We are looking to hire a Web UI developer to work on our Rich Internet Application, Incident.MOOG.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation of new features, following established design & coding standards
- Fixing bugs raised by customers, QA & field engineers
- Liaise with field engineers to provide support for customer issues, PoCs, Sales demos & technical questions
- Help drive new product features and requirements through experience and liaison with customers or field engineers
Minimum Qualifications/Requirements for the Role
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Engineering or similar Degree
- 2 years post-graduate experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience developing new application features
- Bug fixing skills
- Use of version control systems
- Strong written and verbal communication and pro-active personality
Preferential Qualifications/Requirements for the Role
- Principles of AJAX technologies