Product Manager Opportunity – SF
Moogsoft is seeking a Product Manager to work on our Incident.MOOG product. As a Product Manager, you will define compelling, marketable and differentiated features to revolutionize the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) domain. In this role, you will collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, customers, and partners to deliver a seamless and immersive experience for our customers.
Role and Requirements
- Develop and establish product roadmaps that are aligned with business goals, customer needs, and users.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, Engineering, Support, and Customers as well as the Product to define requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day product management activities of the product offering.
- Hands-on experience in the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) domain.
- Familiarity with a range of monitoring systems, ITOA systems including integration with these systems
- 3-5+ years experience in product management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must have crafted product collateral including solution overviews, datasheets, videos, technical and business presentations
- Strong knowledge of user interface designing patterns
- Hands-on with modern enterprise application development & deployment technologies.
- Successful track record of hands on product management from conception to ship.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers.
- Strong teamwork, organizational and analytical skills.