Inside Sales Representative OpportunityMoogsoft
Inside Sales Representative Opportunity
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Reporting to: CMO
Location: San Francisco
- Prospect, curate lead lists, cold-call, and manage the early phases of the sales cycle.
- Built-up the relationships with the field organization and channel partners for each deal.
- Forecast pipeline accurately and predictably.
- Achieve quarterly sales quotas.
- Qualify and understand end-customer’s needs and requirements.
- Present professionally and demonstrate expertly the Moogsoft’s cloud-based and on-site software solutions via teleconference, web2.0 tools, and collaboration tools.
Key Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales experience with quota.
- Highly energetic and motivated; strong persuasive attitude.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication and customer service skills required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent inside sales and telephone selling skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task a variety of communication methods (phone, email, social media) while staying keenly focused on attaining quota objectives and keeping hyper-organized.
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and using a comprehensive sales CRM (Salesforce.com, Discovery.org, Webex, etc.)
NOTE: this job is based in San Francisco, and local applicants are highly preferred. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.