Director, Growth Marketing Opportunity, SF
Moogsoft’s Director, Growth Marketing will build and lead our digital marketing function to grow lead gen. This position will also be responsible for the planning, managing and executing digital marketing campaigns across platforms and audience segments globally, supporting our enterprise and service provider business. The Director, Growth Marketing will drive Moogsoft’s global digital presence by leveraging modern marketing methods to increase the company’s visibility and customer acquisition activities. This person will work to define and deliver against multiple business goals in support of building brand awareness and engagement, driving qualified, relevant traffic to convert, generating content submissions and deriving customer insights and optimization strategies from online campaign performance. This role amplifies what is important and essentially moves our business forward as we look to expand.
- Partner with CMO to facilitate the concept and execution of lead gen strategies and plans.
- Define content priorities and execute demand generation programs that drive engagement and conversion across the entire customer life cycle with best-in-class results.
- Collaborate with Sales teams, Marketing team colleagues, and Moogsoft leadership to execute digital marketing direction and campaigns, and to make sure online strategies align with Moogsoft business goals globally.
- Develop and execute digital marketing for Moogsoft spanning:
- Paid digital campaigns
- Website enhancement projects
- Content generation (analyze and recommend to drive campaigns)
- SEO programs
- SEM programs
- Marketo execution and optimization, including email campaigns (lead gen, lead nurturing, lead scoring)
- User engagement and profiling
- Social media programs
- Guide the team on cross-promotion opportunities and extend reach via social media, content syndication, SEO, and other traffic-driving/customer acquisition vehicles
- While role is initially an individual contributor, eventually manage a team of internal online marketing experts and external partners to operate efficiently and with the most impact.
- Conduct regular usability and A/B testing and continuously improve our web presence and digital campaigns based on real-world customer feedback.
- Provide analysis of all digital growth initiatives as to their effectiveness in meeting objectives, ensuring all reporting is actionable, working to ensure that every investment is delivering maximum return against defined objectives and budgets.
- Be a thought leader and establish tight working relationships with industry partners, platform holders, and technology leaders.
- Plan and execute how Freemium product will drive lead efforts, when it becomes available.
- Prepare demand generation model to help forecast lead objectives to meet sales objective.