Don’t miss our “Virtualize the NOC” webinars with Will Cappelli, Moogsoft EMEA CTO and global AIOps expert. He’ll explain why organizations should leverage AIOps for remote collaboration.
The current crisis has abruptly driven IT teams to work remotely, creating unprecedented challenges and changes. In response, key technologies have emerged as critical work tools — including AIOps. By streamlining and automating IT operations, AIOps helps IT leaders virtualize their NOCs and maintain business-critical digital services.
Find out in detail how and why AIOps is more essential than ever by attending our three-part webinar series “Virtualize the NOC” with featured speaker Will Cappelli, Moogsoft EMEA CTO and Gartner’s former AIOps lead analyst. Cappelli will spell out how AIOps can be a game-changing technology for network service providers, enterprise IT teams and business leaders — during the pandemic and beyond.
Below are the details for each session.
Virtualize the NOC: Accelerate Your Transition to Remote IT Ops with AIOps
Wed. April 8 at 10 am PST
This session addresses how enterprise IT services consumption has changed, putting stress on systems, architectures and topologies at all stack layers. Cappelli will outline how AIOps will play a central role in upgrades of IT operations management, IT system architecture and topology to support remote-work apps, increased reliance on digital services and more. IT Ops teams will learn:
- The relevance of AI to IT operations management technologies and processes
- Why AI must play a major role in an IT operations team’s response to how the current crisis impacts customer-facing IT system services
- The long term role AI will play at the heart of future IT systems
Virtualize the NOC: Pass the Network Surge Stress Test with AIOps
Wed., April 15 at 10 am PST
This webinar focuses on the sudden increase in traffic and changes in user behavior that network service providers are experiencing. It will explain how AIOps helps them maintain uptime while dealing with current and future infrastructure strain. Service providers will learn:
- The general relevance of AI to OSS/BSS technologies and processes
- Why AI must play a major role in an NSP’s response to how the current crisis impacts network resources utilized by customers
- The long term and central role that AI will play in how physical and virtual networks support businesses and consumers in the ‘post-pandemic’ world
Virtualize the NOC: Futureproof Your IT Investment with AIOps
Wed. April 22 at 10 am PST
The series closes by exploring how business operations must adapt to short-term and long-term challenges like staff fluctuations due to illness or economic conditions. While accelerating their business process digitalization can alleviate both, AIOps plays a critical role in automating these changes. Business leaders will learn:
- How AIOps reduces costs by automating IT operations and consolidating management tools
- How AIOps rapidly detects unexpected system behavior from new work patterns and system architecture strains, and accelerates the appropriate response
- How AIOps can support the acceleration of the remote-work trend and of unpredictable staff fluctuations by enabling smart collaboration with automated learning
Join us! We look forward to having you participate in this webinar series, to assist you in refining and boosting your AIOps strategies — now and in the future.