In 2017, no two IT organizations are the same. The composition of monitoring tools, the team structure, support processes, and even the ways in which groups measure success differs across companies. But today, enterprise IT shares the same critical challenges on their journey to ‘digital.’
According to Gartner Research:
- “Human capabilities, deductive reasoning and limited data analysis capacity are constraining IT operations from gaining the level of agility and insight required to support digital business initiatives.”
- “Current and future demands of infrastructure and operations (I&O) require a specific, strategic investment in a platform that is designed to collect and analyze data from any source with the assistance of increasingly intelligent machines.”
The required strategic investment that Gartner is referring to is an Algorithmic IT Operations (AIOps) platform.
Gartner’s Colin Fletcher defines AIOps platforms as “utilizing big data, modern machine learning and other advanced analytics technologies to directly and indirectly enhance IT operations (monitoring, automation and service desk) functions with proactive, personal and dynamic insight. AIOps platforms enable the concurrent use of multiple data sources, data collection methods, analytical (real-time and deep) technologies, and presentation technologies.”
To bring together global leaders in enterprise IT to discuss how AIOps platforms can be leveraged to streamline critical processes, Moogsoft is hosting the 2017 AIOps Symposium on March 28th at the Exploratorium in San Francisco, CA.
What to expect from the 2017 AIOps Symposium
Moogsoft has gathered leaders from some of the leading organizations in the world, to speak on the subject of AIOps. Some of the keynotes include:
- “Welcome to ITOA 2.0” by Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst, 451 Research
- “Hybrid Cloud for the Smart Company — How Modern Enterprises Are Tackling the Migration from On-Prem to Cloud” by Dan Taylor, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft
- “From 0 to 100 — How GoDaddy Uses Algorithmic IT Ops to Automate Incident Response” by Tom Duran, Site Reliability Engineer, GoDaddy
- “Better Cloud for Better Business — A Roadmap for the Transformation of a Service Delivery Organization” by Mike McGibbney, SVP Service Delivery & Operations, SAP SuccessFactors